Axis is a registered charity and survives due to funding from a number of agencies and the generous support of the public.
Did you know you can help raise funds for Axis just with your ordinary online shopping?
Whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for Axis Counselling.
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/axiscounselling/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Axis Counselling – Shrewsbury & Telford will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
- Home Office
- Police & Crime Commissioner
- Telford and Shropshire CCGs
We always welcome financial donations to help us carry out our work. If you would like to donate there are a number of ways you can do so – click here We would love you to fundraise for us – if you fancy organising or taking part in an event please let us know and we will support you with literature and collecting tins.